Fishpond Thunderhead Roll Top Duffel
The Fishpond Thunderhead Roll Top Duffel is a great bag to keep your gear dry and protected from the elements. This roll top style duffel is great for traveling, and float trips! The Thunderhead Roll top has a padded shoulder strap that is removable, rope handles on the sides of the bag, durable tie down points for securing the bag to a raft and one large pocket on the outside of the bag.
Here is what Fishpond has to say about their Thunderhead Roll Top Duffel
Nothing puts a damper on a long river trip like a bag full of wet soggy gear. The new Roll Top Duffel keeps your gear dry so you can slip on a dry warm layer at camp and fish the home pool while dinner cooks over the fire. Adventure always has a way of serving up plenty of unexpected twists, flips, and turns, so make sure you pack accordingly. Constructed out of our signature 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, which has proven itself to be bombproof.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Two webbing straps to cinch down over the roll top closure.
- Front stretch pocket with zipper closure
- Rope haul handles on each side of the bag
- Four heavy duty lash tie down points for boat and cargo frames
- Welded tabs on back for attaching rod tubes and gear straps (not included)
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder strap pad
- 20” x 17” x 12”
- (when rolled 3 times)
- 45L (2746 cu.in.)