Patagonia Guidewater Sling 15L
The Patagonia Guidewater Sling 15L pack is a fully submersible waterproof pack that replaces the popular Stormfront Sling Pack. One big upgrade from the Stormfront is the zipper. It is now a two way zipper and it goes down a lot further than on the old packs, which makes it way easier to see what your digging for in the pack. The Guidewater Sling can be worn over the left or right shoulder to fit any angler. On the inside of the pack there is an organizer pocket that can be arranged to access gear from the left or right side of the pack, and it can also be attached to the outside of the pack for quick access. This sling pack comes with two gear straps, and there is also a integrated net scabbard on the back panel of the pack. No need to worry about your expensive gear getting wet with the Patagonia Guidewater Sling 15L.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the Guidewater Sling 15L:
Lightweight, fully submersible sling pack can be worn over the left or right shoulder. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder strap do not absorb or retain water
- Net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Dual-direction zipper allows the sling to be easily accessed with either hand, and adjustable internal organization can be customized to your preference, making the pack equally capable whether worn over the right or left shoulder
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical