Before, during or after a day on the water, the R2® TechFace Pants deliver breathable, water-shedding warmth and angler-focused details. The perfect cold-weather/cold-water crosslayer, these tough, versatile pants excel at under-wader insulation or on their own. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia R2 Tech Face Pant
The Patagonia R2 Tech Face Pant is a great base layer bottom. The R2 Tech Face Pants feature a soft grid fleece inner with a smooth snag-free DWR treated outer. The thighs and the seat of the pant is reinforced with overlays to protect the pant in high abrasion areas. The R2 Tech Face Pant also has two zippered pockets on the thighs of the pant, and a drawstring around the waist for a perfect comfortable fit. These R2 pants will keep you warm and cozy on and off the water.
Here's what Patagonia Has to say about their R2 Tech Face Pant:
- Warm, high-loft double-weave fabric is soft next to skin but doesn’t trap moisture; face is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Two zippered thigh pockets keep essentials close; accessory loop on right waistband holds hemos/nippers
- Overlays on thighs and seat increase durability where waders abrade pants; overlays are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Nonbulky cuffs fit easily over or under socks for a snug fit under waders
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
PFF's Sizing Recommendation for Patagonia R2 Tech Face Pants
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
* This is a body measurement