Patagonia Stealth Pack 30L
Patagonia's Stealth Pack 30L is built for the long haul, long days on the water and extreme weather when you need a lot of gear and the protection and durability of water resistant ripstop nylon. The Stealth Pack features two diagonal net sheaths on back panel, so you can access a net easily from the left or right side of the pack. On the right shoulder strap there is a magnetic strip that you can quickly stash a fly or nippers or hemos to, which is super convenient when re-rigging on the water and you need that third hand! The Stealth Pack features two large main zippered compartments, the largest compartment has a hydration sleeve with a port for a drink hose, this sleeve is also great for stashing a laptop if you are traveling, and there is also a removable waterproof pocket in the main compartment. There is one more small zippered pocket on the top of the pack, which is great for keys, a wallet, cell phone, split shot, floatant, lens clothes ect. This pack also has lots of places to attach tools, retractors, bear spray or fly patches.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about their Stealth Pack 30L:
The water-resistant and customizable 30-liter Stealth Pack is built for multiple hatches, changing conditions and extra gear needs encountered on long floats, explorations and multi-day trips. Engineered to be ergonomic, quiet, lightweight and body-conforming, the Stealth Pack features a large main compartment, a quick-access exterior pocket and a top stash pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse
- Stealth Pack capacity is 30 liters
- Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13"; removable waterproof pocket for phone or key fob
- The back is cushioned, contains an integrated net holster and accommodates a hydration system. Adjustable shoulder straps
- Multiple exterior lashing points, D-rings, stash pockets and sleeves are all placed for intuitive, quick access to all accessories
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor