Patagonia Swiftcurrent Jacket
Patagonia really designed the Swiftcurrent Jacket to perfection. This technical streamlined wading jacket gives you everything you could ask for in a wading jacket. This is a 4 layer H2No® Performance Standard shell that is made 100% from recycled nylon. H2No® is an insanely waterproof material that has proven to be extremely durable and it breathes very well also.
This jacket was designed with hardcore anglers and harsh weather in mind. A three way adjustable hood and high collar block the wind and driving rain, snow, or sleet. Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets to warm up those cold hands on those deep wades. Two large zippered fly box pockets that are low profile but can hold a lot. These are great pockets for sink tip wallets, extra leaders, spools of tippet, floatant, fly boxes obviously, and the such. On the inside of the jacket there is two pockets, one is a stretchy mesh pocket that is great for stashing gloves, and the other one is a zippered pocket that is a great spot to stash a phone. Above the right chest pocket there is a tab for attaching forceps. One of the best design features of this jacket is the cuffs on the sleeves. The sleeves feature adjustable "watertight" cuffs that are on the inside of the jacket. This is a great feature! It keeps water from running up the inside of the sleeves, and there is nothing on the outside of the jacket that will catch your line.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the Swiftcurrent Jacket
Built for nature’s most unpredictable changes, the Swiftcurrent™ Wading Jacket is our most versatile technical jacket. The 4-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell is free of perfluorinated chemicals and made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon shell with a 15-denier circular-knit slick jersey backer for added comfort and performance, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Two low-profile, front-zip pockets fit fly boxes; zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned for deep wading and feature flap covers for back-of-hand comfort
- Easily adjustable, vented hood and integrated collar provide maximum protection in heavy weather and high winds; hood is designed to accommodate all headwear
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs keep arms dry when releasing fish; recessed design eliminates line snag
- Mesh-lined casing drains excess water and encloses an adjustable elastic drawcord for a close, drag-free fit
- 645 g (22.8 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements