Redington Butter Stick Rods
The newest rendition of the Redington Butter Stick is here! The rod itself got some great upgrades from the previous version. The Butter Stick now features a locking reel seat, a re-designed traditional half wells grip, and they are all four piece rods now. Redington also brought back the butter in the Butter Stick with an awesome Translucent Sunshine Yellow blank that seriously looks like hot butter! Modern fiberglass rods are much lighter than the fiberglass rods that many of us were used to back in the day, and they are just a joy to cast and fish. These make great rods for kids, or alpine trips, small creeks, and they are right at home on bigger rivers and lakes anywhere.
Here is what Redington has to say about their Butter Stick fly rods:
The BUTTER STICK brings nostalgic design from the days of shag carpet, roller disco, and Hendrix rippin'. And like all things good and vintage, it's as aesthetically pleasing as it is fun and functional. Whether you're fishing blue lines for brook trout, slingin' dries on a tasty tailwater, or chasing bucket mouths at your local bass pond—the BUTTER STICK bend will have you buggin' out.
Fresh for this season is a brand new Translucent Sunshine Yellow blank which looks as radical as it feels in hand. Our T-glass construction improves overall rod strength and our Heritage Design provides a classic medium action casting stroke—taking you back to a time when living in the moment was everything. We've also added new upgrades to the handle, including a Traditional Half Wells for a more comfortable grip, a cork reel seat for (even more) retro styling, and a Threaded Lock Nut to keep your reel exactly where you need it. Now a 4-piece rod for smooth travel and convenient storage.
- New Semi-Translucent Sunshine Yellow Blank
- Heritage Construction Inspired by Classic Fiberglass Rods
- T-Glass Construction for Improved Strength and Casting Feel Compared to Other Glass Rods
- Now 4 Pieces for Easier Travel and Space Savings
- New Cork Reel Seat for a Classic Style
- New Threaded Lock Nut Keeps Your Reel Locked in Place
- Updated to Traditional Half-Wells Handle for a Better GripÂ
- Alignment Dots To Correctly Align Guides
- Durable Matching Cordura Rod Case for Safe Storage and Keeping You Fresh Off Water
- Lifetime Warranty