RIO Elite Tropical Outbound Short - Floating
RIO's Elite Tropical Outbound Short lines are designed for fishing in hot climates. The new SlickCast coating makes them slicker and more durable than previous generations. The SlickCast coating makes this line absolutely fly through guides with insane line speed. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line is built with a hard, tropical coating that ensures the line does not wilt in the heat, and the low stretch core insures you can bury that hook right where it needs to be with solid strip sets.
The RIO Elite Tropical Outbound Short is a great line for chasing roosterfish in the surf in Baja, fishing for dorado, or numerous other tropical saltwater species. The running line is blue in color while the 30-foot head is kind of a tan-ish yellow color that RIO is calling Dark Sand.
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Short, powerful front taper to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long casts
- Low stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
|30' Head Wt||Head