RIO Premier Technical Trout
RIO's Premier Technical Trout fly line is a dry fly purist's dream line. The Premier Technical Trout line excels at delivering delicate presentations in spooky fish situations. The Premier Technical Trout line uses a long front taper to produce a soft, delicate presentation while a longer head and long rear taper helps control the line on longer casts and making mends at a distance.
The RIO Premier Technical Trout has a slight amount of stretch in the core, compared to the Elite version which has a non-stretch core. The Premier Technical Trout uses RIO's very impressive SlickCast for an extremely slick line that zips through the guides and increases the lines durability and longevity. In all, The Premier Technical Trout is an excellent fly line for anglers primarily fishing smaller flies where light presentations are the name of the game.
Here is what RIO has to say about their Premier Technical Trout Fly Line:
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
- Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
- Specifically designed to turn over long leaders for technical trout
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Printed line marking system to quickly identify each line
- Neat, bulletproof welded loops on the front and back of the fly line
|Sink Rate||Total Length|