Rising Lunker Net - 24" Handle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These awesome Lunker Nets from Rising are great for handling fish of all sizes. The 24" handle gives that extra bit of a reach. The rubber net bag protects fish and is easy to remove hooks. Great for trout, bass, smaller salmon and steelhead, and many saltwater species. Because the Rising Lunker Net features an anodized aluminum frame, you wont have to worry about it rusting. These nets look cool, protect fish, and are durable nets made in the USA! The handle of the net can also be used for dry storage, or as a flask to celebrate that trophy catch! Easily measure your catch with the one inch increments located on the rim of the hoop. These Rising Lunker Nets are also sturdy enough to use as a wading staff.
- Anodized aluminum net - safe to drink from
- Made in Utah, USA - built better more durable
- Soft rubber net bag - best for fish
- Deep bag on hoop - easier to hold fish safely
- Knurled texture - better grip, especially wet
- Waterproof handle - dry storage, or flask
- Two piece construction - separate for travel
- Versatile - thread on available 14" extension for length
- Measurement indicators on Hoop – 12″, 16″, 18″, 19″, 20″, 21″
- Total length: 47"
- Handle Length: 24"
- Hoop Length: 21"
- Hoop Width: 13.5"
Net Bag Depth: 9"
- Total Weight: 25 oz