Simms Dry Creek Rolltop Backpack
Simms' Dry Creek Rolltop Backpack is a simple but efficient waterproof backpack. Being that it is a rolltop style pack it isn't fully submersible, but it gives you the versatility to pack a lot of gear or go with a more minimalist approach and keep everything dry. The Dry Creek Rolltop Backpack has been a top choice of guides for many years. Anglers who pack camera gear around or just a lot of a gear in general will appreciate the large carrying capacity of this pack.
Here is what Simms' has to say about their Dry Creek Rolltop Backpack:
Simply better. Simms' Dry Creek® Rolltop Backpack brings gear storage and waterproof protection to all points near, far, and farther.
- Interior stretch-mesh storage pocket, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps with breathable, water-resistant mapped back-panel
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Removable waist strap, fly patch, and tool port on shoulder straps plus D-ring for net and Hypalon lash ports throughout
- FABRIC TECH: 300D Polyester Ripstop with face PU coating and backside TPU coating