Simms Dry Creek Z Fishing Backpack
An outstanding option for anglers wanting a full waterproof system. The Simms Dry Creek Z Fishing Backpack is a new standard for waterproof backpacks. A TruZip self healing closure is a watertight, smooth and effortless zipper that will provide years of durability. A TPU coated fully submersible outer fabric is rip-stop and tough as nails. This IS the pack we have all been looking for.
Here is what Simms' has to say about their Dry Creek Z Backpack:
Waterproof-submersible storage meets ergonomic comfort in a backpack built to haul and keep essential gear dry.
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Integrated net sleeve on front face with D-Ring
- Dual stretch fabric water bottle pockets
- Compression molded hydraphobic back panel and breathable padded shoulder straps with tool attachment port.
- Removeable waist belt features MOLLE webbing for accessory attachment and small accessory pocket
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- FABRIC TECH: Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating; Liner: 200D Polyester