Simms ExStream Pull Over Insulated Hoody
Simms's ExStream Pull Over Insulated Hoody is a great mid-layer jacket for those extremely cold days on the water. This jacket is unique in that the top of jacket and the upper part of the sleeves and the hood have PrimaLoft® insulation, where the bottom third of the jacket is a stretchy nylon/polyester material. The PrimaLoft® insulation in the upper part of the jacket keeps your core warm, while the lower part of the jacket reduce bulk. perfect for wearing under waders or bibs.
Here is what Simms has to say about the Exstream Pull Over Insulated Hoody:
Designed for effortless integration under waders or bibs, the ExStream® Pull Over Hoody is the quintessential mid-layer for cold fishing days thanks to PrimaLoft® insulation that delivers warmth that won't weigh you down.
- PrimaLoft® insulation stays warm in wet environments.
- Stretch fabric maximizes mobility and range of motion for casting.
- Lightweight, stretchy pre-baffled fabric filled with PrimaLoft® insulation for ease of movement and zero snags.
- Kangaroo-style hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket.
- Insulated hood with stretch binding.
- Articulated sleeve and cuff with thumb loops for comfort and added warmth.
- FABRIC TECH: Body Upper and Sleeves - Toray® pre-quilted stretch fabric - 30D 91% polyester, 9% spandex with durable water repellent finish.
- Lower Body - 240 gsm 47% nylon, 36% polyester, 17% spandex hard face fleece with anti-pill and durable water repellent finish.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/ Cross Core™ technology - 200g fill rate throughout.
|Simms Men's Sizing|
|39" - 41"||16" - 16.5"||34" - 35"|
|42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||35" - 36"|
|46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||36" - 37"|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements