Simms Freestone Wading Jacket
A breathable and waterproof jacket to keep you dry in unpredictable weather, the Simms Freestone Wading Jacket may become your best friend when the clouds roll in. The Simms Freestone Wading Jacket has been a dependable and affordable rain jacket for many years, and this new version with 3-layer Toray fabric is no exception. Toray fabric technology has a long history in waterproof fishing gear and it has a proven history for being tough and durable.
Pacific Fly Fishers is located in the greater Seattle area... and we know rain jackets. Fishing the Olympic Peninsula for winter steelhead in February, it would be better to forget your rod/reel than your rain/wading jacket. The Simms Freestone fits the bill and offers great features and dependability for a great price.
Here is what Simms has to say about their Freestone Wading Jacket
Simms' waterproof-breathable Freestone Wading Jacket brings versatility to any adventure with a motion enhancing cut, ample pockets for storage and a full-time hood.
- 3-layer Toray® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection against any storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Waist-high zippered hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
- FABRIC TECH: 3-layer Toray®; 100% nylon with tricot backer
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 30 oz. (850.5 g)
|Simms Men's Sizing|
|36" - 38"||15.5" - 16"||33" - 34"|
|39" - 41"||16" - 16.5"||34" - 35"|
|42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||35" - 36"|
|46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||36" - 37"|
|49" - 51"||18.5" - 19"||37" - 38"|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements