Simms G3 Guide Backpack
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Simms' G3 Guide Backpack is a backpack worthy of working out of day after day, season after season whether you're a guide or just an avid fisherman. This pack has a very large capacity, which makes it great for traveling, or as a large boat bag on extended floats. Anglers who pack camera gear around or just a lot of a gear in general will appreciate the large carrying capacity of this pack. The G3 Guide Backpack has some great features that sets it aside from a lot of other roll top packs. This pack has a net sleeve with a D-ring, Two water bottle pockets, a removeable waist belt, a velcro fly patch, and a tool port on the shoulder straps, two internal pockets, one large drop down zippered pocket on the out side of the pack with internal dividers to keep your gear organized and easily accessible, there is also Molle webbing and plenty of places to attach tools and accessories. Overall Simms' G3 Guide Backpack is a great waterproof pack, for when a lot of capacity is needed.
Here is what Simms' has to say about their G3 Guide Backpack:
A modern take on the guide-favorite waterproof roll-top backpack, designed to be the ideal gear hauler for the big days the world over.
- Large capacity roll-top closure for waterproof protection with integrated net sleeve behind front pocket
- Large external zippered pocket with additional internal organization featuring two zippered pockets, key clip, and two accessory drop pockets
- Dual reinforced water bottle pockets with drawcord closures; double as rod tube holsters
- Hypalon lash points and external daisy chain for adding other gear and accessories to the pack
- Compression-molded hydrophobic back panel and breathable padded shoulder straps with tool attachment port.
- Removable waist belt features MOLLE webbing for accessory attachment and a small accessory pocket
- FABRIC TECH: Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating; Liner: 200D Polyester