Simms G4 Pro Powerlock Wading Boot - Vibram
The new Simms G4 PRO Powerlock wading boots are the most advanced wading boots to hit the water. Featuring a new cleat system that enables the user to quickly and easily change out the cleats depending on the environment that they are in. The boots come with two sets of cleats. The G4 PRO® Powerlock Aluminum cleats that will suit most wading scenarios, and the G4 PRO® TPR (plastic) Cleats that are best used in a boat or on soft substrate. The upper construction of the boot is a synthetic leather, that through field testing, proved to be very durable. Instantly, when our staff put this boot on for the first time we were shocked by how comfortable it is to wear. The new Simms G4 PRO Powerlock wading boots are just a solid, well built boot that looks great!
- Waterproof synthetic Lorenzi scratch leather upper combined with waterproof synthetic mesh for long-term durability
- Partial neoprene lining for comfort and easy on/off
- Laser-cut fabric eye stays allow fine-tune adjustments across the top of the foot and provide reliable durability
- Molded TPU heel counter for comfort and in-stream ankle support
- Vibram Idrogrip outsole with built-in Powerlock system for quick and customizable traction adjustment
- Dual density EVA midsole for comfort
- Includes two sets of cleats and cleat wrench: 14 G4 PRO® Powerlock Aluminum Cleats and 14 G4 PRO® TPR Cleats
- TPR cleats should be installed when Aluminum cleats are not in use. Never use the boot without one or the other cleat system installed.
- FABRIC TECH: VIBRAM Idrogrip® Outsole
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 66oz a Pair M's Size 11
Men's Wading Boot Size Chart
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the left column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7). For half sizes, going up 1.5 sizes is the best choice for anglers who wear thick socks and often fish in cold waters. For example, a 10.5 normal shoe size would wear a size 12 wading boot.