Simms Merino Thermal OTC Socks
Simms' Merino Thermal OTC (Over the Calf) Socks are the winter steelheader's best friend. They are high quality socks with a high percentage of merino wool and are perfect for under waders on extra cold days to keep your feet warm and dry in the coldest conditions. The over-the-calf design means the Simms Merino Thermal OTC Socks go up to just below your knees and add warmth where anglers need it the most... down by the feet when wading in cool rivers.
Merino wool is naturally excellent at regulating body temperature for keeping your feet warm and comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. It also draws moisture away from the skin for great wicking performance with minimal bulk, minimizes odor, and doesn't itch. Made in the USA.
- Naturally wicking & odor‐resistant
- Reinforced midfoot support
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Over-the-calf height
- Made in USA
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details
- FABRIC TECH: 81% Merino wool, 18% nylon, 1% Lycra® spandex
- Medium: Women’s 7-10, Men’s 6-9
- Large: Women’s 10.5-12.5, Men’s 9-12
- X-Large: Men’s 12+