Umpqua Deceiver X Fluorocarbon Leaders
Umpqua Deceiver X Fluorocarbon Leaders feature Umpqua's Trout Taper design for the perfect blend of power and precision for most trout fishing applications. The Deceiver X Fluorocarbon has a very good strength to diameter ratio for fluorocarbon, meaning you get a stronger leader for the thickness of the leader. In addition, Deceiver X Fluorocarbon Leaders are excellent for sinking fly situations like nymphing or fishing sink-tips simply because fluorocarbon sinks much better than nylon monofilament leaders. Finally, fluorocarbon leaders like the Umpqua Deceiver X leaders do a great job of becoming invisible underwater so they are a great choice spooky fish situations like spring creeks, clear lakes, or any clear water scenario.
One leader per package. Leaders have a Perfection Knot loop already tied on the butt of the leader.
- Best-In-Class Knot Strength
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Ultra-low visibility
- Sinks better than nylon monofilament
- Nymphing, streamers, subsurface emergers and soft hackles
- Stealthy subsurface presentations in clear water and finicky fish
- Fishing with full-sinking or sink-tip fly lines
Umpqua Deceiver X Fluorocarbon Trout Taper Leader Sizing
|Size||Fly Size||Tippet Dia.||Pound Test|
|2X||4 - 8
|3X||6 - 12
|4X||10 - 16
|5X||14 - 20||.006"||5.0 lb|