Simms Fall Run Hoody
The Fall Run Hoody from Simms is made of a 100% recycled outer shell material and a 60% recycled Primaloft insulation. The Fall Run Hoody is warm yet lightweight, and extremely packable. Makes for a great jacket to keep in the hip or sling pack for those mildly cool mornings and evenings on the water. The Fall Run Hoody is also great as an extra layer under a wading jacket. Don't be caught on those cold fall or spring days without the Fall Run Hoody!
Here is what Simms has to say about the Fall Run Hoody:
The perfect 3-season jacket, both on and off the water, the lightweight Fall Run Hoody packs a heavyweight warmth-to-mass ratio for less bulk under bibs and waders. Worn alone or paired with a waterproof, breathable shell, the Primaloft insulation is treated for water repellency to keep you warm even when damp from rain or heavy activity. Extremely compressible, it's the ideal layer for stowing in your daypack or sling pack.
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation 60g (body) uses 60% recycled materials, treated for water repellency.
- 100% recycled shell with DWR finish for water resistance.
- Internal quilting on upper front and back body provides a smooth exterior for abrasion resistance when worn with waders or bibs.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and internal chest zippered pocket on wearer's right
- FABRIC TECH: Shell - 1.71 oz./yd.2 (58gsm) 100% recycled polyester-ripstop with DWR; Insulation - PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, 60g (body) and hood), 40g (sleeves); Lining - 1.39 oz./yd.2 (47 gsm) 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
|Simms Men's Sizing|
|39" - 41"||16" - 16.5"||34" - 35"|
|42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||35" - 36"|
|46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||36" - 37"|
|49" - 51"||18.5" - 19"||37" - 38"|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements