RIO InTouch VersiTip II
Multi-tip fly line systems like RIO's InTouch VersiTip II just make sense for steelhead and salmon anglers. They enable you to quickly and easily change the tip of your fly line depending on the conditions you encounter.
Sometimes while steelhead or salmon fishing, you may find the need to fish three different tips in just one run. The VersiTip multi-tip design allows you to do that quickly, without the need for extra spools, and without having to re-string your rod every time you change a tip.
The RIO VersiTip line, the original and most popular of the multi-tip fly lines, gives you the floating main body, four 15-foot tips, and a mesh wallet to store the tips. Tips are easily connected and removed with RIO's slim and durable welded loops.
- Powerful, easy casting design makes distance easy
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance
- Welded loops on both end of each tip for fast rigging
The VersiTip lines come included with the following 15ft tips
- Floating, straw color
- Intermediate 1.5-2 ips, gray with gray loop
- Sink 3 3-4 ips, brown with yellow loop
- Sink 6 6-7 ips, Black with gray loop
|Straw/Light Green||185gr||35ft||Float with 4 Tips||100ft|
|Straw/Light Green||209gr||35ft||Float with 4 Tips||100ft|
|Straw/Light Green||245gr||35ft||Float with 4 Tips||100ft|
|Straw/Light Green||284gr||35ft||Float with 4 Tips||100ft|
|Straw/Light Green||329gr||35ft||Float with 4 Tips||100ft|
|Straw/Light Green||380gr||35ft||Float with 4 Tips||100ft|