Daiichi 4647 60-Degree Jig Hook
Daiichi 4647 hooks are a 60-degree, jig-style hook commonly used in fly tying for tying suspending leeches and jig-style nymphs. When using the Daiichi 4647 jig hooks for nymphs, use Slotted Tungsten Beads.
Daiichi 4647 60-degree Jig Hooks
- 15 per package.
- Long Shank with 60-degree bend at the eye.
- Heavy wire.
- Limerick Bend, Flat Eye, Black Nickel.
- Uses: Suspended Leeches, Jig-style Nymphs and Streamers.
- Comparable Tiemco Style: TMC 403BLJ
Size Recommendations for Daiichi 4647 60-Degree Hooks and Slotted Tungsten Beads.
- Hook Size 10 --> 5/32" Bead Size
- Hook Size 12 & 14 --> 1/8" Bead Size
- Hook Size 16 --> 7/64" Bead Size