Patagonia Sandy Cay Pants
Patagonia's Sandy Cay Pants offer 50+ UPF sun protection and keep anglers cool and protected from harsh sun. Patagonia Sandy Cay Pants are very lightweight and fast-drying so they are perfect for wading tropical flats or hot days on a trout stream while wet wading. Our favorite feature of the Sandy Cay Pants is how they fit. Not as "balloon-like" as some other flats pants, the Sandy Cay Pants look and fit as nice as they perform... because we might as well look nice while getting schooled by those permit.
Patagonia Sandy Cay Pants are durable as well, featuring double-layer fabric on the fronts of the legs and a 100% nylon taslan fabric construction. Two front pockets feature mesh drainage while two back pockets have one with a zipper and one with velcro. Another utility pocket is located on the right thigh, which is perfect for a pair of forceps or your sunglasses cleaner.
- Made from 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- One zippered back pocket; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Zippered utility pocket on right thigh
- 255 g (9 oz)
PFF's Sizing Recommendation for Patagonia Sandy Cay Pants
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
|28" - 30"||30"|
|35" - 36"||33"|
|38" - 40"||33"|
* This is a body measurement