Simms Heavyweight Baselayer Bottom
The Simms Heavyweight Baselayer Bottom is the go to under the wader layer, perfect for mild days on the water by itself or as part of a layering system when it gets really cold. The Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms have a smooth outer and a very comfortable grid fleece on the inside. These bottoms have a great cut and fit to them that makes them super east to slip into your waders, and just the right amount of stretch to not restrict movement. We like to use these in conjunction with the Simms Thermal Midlayer Bottoms when the temps get brutally cold!
Here is what Simms is saying about their Midweight Core Bottoms:
When days get shorter, stay in the game longer with our Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms powered by stretch micro-grid fleece for optimum mobility, warmth and moisture wicking comfort.
- Smooth jacquard face with grid-fleece backside adds stretch and micro pockets to trap heat and wick away moisture
- Flat elastic waistband and fly pouch designed with minimal seams for a chafe-free, next to skin comfort
- Stretch panels strategically designed from lower calf to ankle cuffs allow for easy integration when worn with socks and paired with waders or bibs and boots.
- Fabric Tech: Body - 190 gsm 96% polyester, 4% elastane micro grid fleece finished with antimicrobial + moisture management; Lower Legs - 88% polyester, 12% elastic
|Simms Men's Sizing|
|28" - 30"||30"|
|32" - 34"||31"|
|36" - 38"||32"|
|40" - 42"||33"|
|44" - 46"||33"|
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle