Patagonia Stealth Sling 10L
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The newest version of the very popular Stealth Sling packs from Patagonia! These packs are ambidextrous and can be converted to wear over either shoulder. Some of the features include a net sleeve on the back of the pack, a dual entry hydration sleeve, two large main pockets with sleeve dividers to keep your gear organized, a removeable waterproof internal pocket, lots of spots to attach tools, tippet holders, floatant ect. including two embedded magnetic strips for temporarily storing nippers or hemos, which also provides a convenient spot to hold flies while you make a change. Just a great sling pack from Patagonia!
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the Stealth Sling 10L:
Ample storage and intuitive organization are core Stealth Sling features. Reimagined using lighter, quieter and more comfortable materials, the water-resistant 10-liter Stealth Sling is built for epic day trips and multiple hatches with enough room for one more fly box. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Stealth Sling capacity is 10 liters
- Dual-entry hydration sleeve secures container on top of pack for quick access. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and gear sleeves keep equipment close at hand
- Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
- Integrated holsters allow for secure, right-or-left handed net carry. Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket