R.L. Winston Air Salt Rods
Winston Air Salt fly rods are powerhouse, fast-action fly rods that are ready for tight loops, wind, and long casts. Winston Air Salt rods will be well received by anglers with faster, more aggressive casting strokes and fishing conditions which require longer casts and even casting heavy, shooting head style lines.
With more power in the tip and mid-sections of the rod, Winston Air Salt fly rods are at home in saltwater fishing conditions and provide the line speed and fish fighting power expected of a versatile saltwater rod.
Here is what Winston has to say about their Air Salt fly rods:
Being successful in the salt requires gear capable of performing during high pressure moments in demanding conditions. Our AIR SALT series (7-12wt) was designed to meet these needs by producing pinpoint accuracy and incredible line speeds, all while providing exceptional feel and smoothness to the angler at any casting length. Whether it’s bonefish or permit, redfish or tarpon, these powerful rods are ideal for any saltwater quarry. All rods come with our graphite tube and logo rod sock.
- Advanced carbon fiber combined with our SuperSilica lightweight resin system to improve toughness and durability
- A new light and fast big game rod series with extra power cast after cast, without fatigue
- Quick recovery with Winston Progressive Action
- New stealth matte Winston Green finish for flats stalking
- Smaller guides hold the line closer to the rod shaft to give better control through the cast and presentation.
- Boron III technology for increased fighting/lifting power and added energy
- Winston Original Owner Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
|7wt||9' 0"||Full Wells W/ Fighting Butt|
|8wt||9' 0"||Full Wells W/ Fighting Butt|
|9wt||9' 0"||Full Wells W/ Fighting Butt|
|10wt||9' 0"||Full Wells W/ Fighting Butt|
|11wt||9' 0"||Full Wells W/ Fighting Butt|
|12wt||9' 0"||Full Wells W/ Fighting Butt|