Scientific Anglers Mastery Double Taper Line
Scientific Anglers' Mastery Double Taper fly lines are great for small water and light presentations. Designed to delicately deliver small dry flies and nymphs in tight quarters. A favorite amongst hardcore spring creek and alpine creek anglers.
Here is what Scientific Anglers has to say about their Mastery Double Taper fly line:
Double-taper fly lines may not be the most versatile of the bunch, but they’re very good at what they’re designed to do: delicate work at shorter distances. An excellent dry-fly line, the Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace, which is extra handy on spring creeks and smaller streams.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short to medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout in tight quarters
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TRT DT X F (X = line weight)
|81.5’ / 24,8m||90.0’ / 27,4m||80gr / 5,2g|
|80.0’ / 24,4m||90.0’ / 27,4m||100gr / 6,5g|
|78.5’ / 24,0m||90.0’ / 27,4m||120gr / 7,8g|
|77.0’ / 23,5m||90.0’ / 27,4m||140gr / 9,1g|
|75.5’ / 23,0m||90.0’ / 27,4m||160gr / 10,4g|
* Grain weight for the first 30ft