Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack - Steel
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Simms' Dry Creek Z Sling Pack is constructed of heavy-duty, waterproof, TPU-coated fabric and fully waterproof welded seams. The Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack also features a fully submersible zipper from Tru Zip. This revolutionary self healing zipper is smooth and flawless. Think heavy duty zip lock bag closure. This zipper allows for easy access to gear that can't get wet. Load up the Z Sling Pack with the good camera, dry clothes, and your phone and wade with confidence that your items will stay dry even if an unavoidable slip has you swimming.
Here is what Simms' has to say about their Dry Creek Z Sling Pack:
Waterproof-submersible sling with an intuitive, ergonomic design that keeps fishing gear organized, dry, and ready to deploy.
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Integrated net sleeve on the front face with D-Ring
- Compression-molded hydrophobic back panel and breathable padded shoulder strap with tool attachment port.
- Water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- Simple internal organization includes one large pocket and two stretch mesh pockets with a key clip
- Exterior Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear
- FABRIC TECH: Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating; Liner: 200D Polyester