Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack
The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is a fully waterproof backpack. These packs are made to defy the elements and keep your gear dry no matter what the elements throw at you! All Thunderhead packs from Fishpond are now made with 900D TPU Coated NewStream Fabric, which is made from 100% recycled single-use plastic water bottles. This material is incredibly durable and 100% waterproof. The Thunderhead Submersible Backpack now features the ultra smooth self healing TRU Zip zipper. Inside there is a removeable zippered pocket and plenty of room for the essentials. On the exterior of the pack you will find a small zippered pocket on the front, Hypalon® tabs for attaching many of Fishpond's accessories and a set of Lariat Gear Straps for carrying a rod tube or a net.
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- 900D TPU Coated NewStream Fabric
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing daisy chain, d-ring, and four-way attachments on back panel for various accessories including the Thunderhead Submersible Pouch.
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for two-way radios or GPS systems
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Sagebrush Mesh Vest, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
- Coated webbing haul handle
Dimensions: 21” x 12” x 9”
- Volume: 28L
- Weight: 3.05 lbs