Redington Dually Rods
Redington's redesigned Dually Spey and switch rods are lighter and have better tip stability than the original Dually Spey/switch rods. Most importantly, the new Dually rods are simply better casting rods and make the Dually tough to beat at their very attractive price point. Also, now available in a variety of micro Spey trout sizes, this new Dually will surely be a popular rod for trout as well as steelhead and everything in between.
In limited sizes/lengths, the Dually is also available in a Special Edition Purple color. Yes, purple... and it is awesome. Need a reel for your new Purple Dually? The metallic blue accent wraps on the purple Dually look sweet with the new Redington Grande reels in Marine Blue!
Here is what Redington has to say about their new Dually Spey and switch rods:
The original Dually proved that two hands are better than one, so the progression of this two-handed rod was simple. We lightened the overall rod weight, improved tip stability, and completely updated the handle, while still coming in at less than $300. Whether you’re wanting to be more efficient on your local trout stream or are in search of wild steelhead, the new Dually features rod weights and lengths to cover bodies of water from the Skeena to the MO and everything in between.
- Medium-Fast action
- Anodized aluminum reel seat for improved durability
- Soft-touch EVA pinch grip sections for better line control
- Matte Bronze finish or Special Edition Purple (in #7 sizes only)
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with dividers
- Available in Trout Spey, Switch and Spey sizes
- Lifetime Warranty
* Grain window designations provided by Redington and should be used as a general guide and will vary based on different manufacturer’s line specifications, as well as each angler's casting style.
** Line weight designations are for "A" casters as provided by RIO and should be used as a general guide.