RIO Two-Tone Indicator Tippet
RIO Two-Tone Indicator Tippet material features opaque two tone 8” sections of fluorescent pink and fluorescent chartreuse color changes with highly defined hard color changes. The color breaks in the RIO Two-Tone Indicator Tippet creates maximum contrast to allow anglers to get visual cues when tight line nymphing. The best indicator material for building sighters for European Style Nymphing.
30 yard spool.
- Hi-Viz, two-toned sighter tippet for tight-line, European nymphing techniques
- Fluorescent pink and chartreuse color changes at every 8-inches for maximum visibility and subtle strike detection
- European tight-line nymphing techniques
- Building sighter sections on leaders
- Creating a visual clue for subtle strikes